At Doist, we are designers, engineers, and communicators united by a common goal, not a common location.
We understand the tools our customers need to succeed in today’s workplace, because we need them, too.
We build them, share them, and use them to power new ideas, new improvements, and new ways of working.
Joining Doist means that you will accomplish amazing things, and join a team that you can truly take pride in.
At Doist you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, new gadgets, a coworking space wherever you are, a sports plan, education reimbursement and much more. The best perk, though? Amazing team members.
Night owl? No worries. Since most of us work remotely from around the globe, we’re free to make our own schedules and connect with the rest of the team throughout the day (or night!).
When you work in a fast-paced environment, R&R is important. At Doist, our team gets 25 days of paid vacation (in addition to national holidays) per year.
We support you in improving your mind and body with up to $3,000 a year for healthy activities, snacks, education, music, and conference attendance.
Doist is a chiefly internet-based company– as long as you have a good internet connection, you’re free to work from wherever you please. In fact, our team is spread across 12 different countries!
Doist’s Design team crafts engaging experiences to make people’s live more productive. Whether ideating functional interfaces or marketing pages, design is always one of Doist’s central areas. We are now looking for a very talented designer to join our international team.
As a designer in Doist, you will work across different areas, as web design, app development and marketing.
– Passion about detail and love for what you do
– Experience in both marketing and interaction design
– Knowledge of the iOS, Android and Windows Interface Guidelines
– Responsibility and Team-player
– Fluent written and spoken English, we’re an international company, so you’ll need to communicate with people who have very diverse communication styles.
Good to have:
– Icon and illustration work
– Knowledge of HTML, CSS and GIT.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Senior iOS UI Developer
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Developer to join our awesome Apple development team.
You will mainly be building high quality interfaces for Todoist for iOS, but also for Todoist for Apple Watch, and Todoist for OS X (native), supported by solid foundations that are shared across all these platforms. You will also be improving the accessibility of our apps and writing exhaustive UI tests using the brand new Xcode 7 UI testing tools.
Required qualifications include: 2+ years of professional iOS development or an impressive portfolio, experience with Xcode and UIKit, deep awareness of the iOS Human Interface Guidelines, familiar with Git, passion for what you do, and responsiveness and good communication (in English). It’s a bonus if you also have experience with WatchKit and AppKit, as well as in XCTest framework, and if you’ve contributed to open-source projects. We look forward to hearing from you!
We’re looking for a full time developer to join our Windows team and help us grow our apps on Microsoft’s platforms, including Windows 10 and Outlook.
Your primary responsibility will be enhancing our new UWP Todoist app both in terms of new capabilities and UI features. We’re a remote company, so you will have the freedom to work from where you please and set your own hours based on a 40 hour work week. We encourage employee-driven initiatives and love people who are self-managed and want to deliver something awesome on their favorite platforms.
- Modern c#. Do you love to take advantage of advanced language features like LINQ and attributes? Then you’ll really like our codebase!
- XAML. You don’t need to have experience with the UWP flavor of XAML specifically, WPF will do as well.
- Fluent written and spoken English. We’re a multicultural company, so you need to be a strong English speaker as you will communicate with people that have very diverse communication styles.
It would be awesome if you have:
- Experience with Office development, especially integration into the Outlook desktop client and the new universal Outlook APIs
- A UWP / Windows Phone / Windows 8 app in the Store
Contact us and help us build the best productivity and collaboration apps on the planet!
No open vacancies in your area? You can still apply for a job. We’re always looking for talented people!